The Problem: Customer clearing in SAP of your customer accounts is a time consuming, manual exercise.
- The matching of remittance to SAP lines is typically done manually outside of SAP.
- Clearing of customer lines in SAP against payment document is usually done manually via transaction F-32
- Exiting transactions loses work, unless you post multiple residual payment clearings.
- Customer accounts get locked during manual clearing.
- Where customer remittance and SAP lines cannot be matched, “lump sum” payment balances are left.
- There is no view in SAP of customer remittance lines not matched.
The Solution: With the BEST Remit Module conduct and automate your customer clearing in SAP by uploading your remittances directly into SAP. BEST auto matches remittance lines against SAP lines and uses the power of advanced matching algorithms from the BEST GL Clearing Module.
BEST Remit functionality includes:
- Clearing across multiple customers and company codes for a single remittance
- No need to split bulk payments to individual SAP Customer accounts (e.g. Buying Groups)
- Automatic determination of Customer Accounts based on Remittance line item references (such as Billing Document and Delivery Note)
- Comprehensive validations performed throughout the process to ensure accuracy and completeness
- The ability to set rules for auto posting discounts.
- Auto customer clearing of matched lines, posting SAP standard clearing.
- User friendly screens for exceptions such as residuals/short payments.
- Viewing of matched / unmatched remittance lines in SAP.
- Utilise Batch manager for large volumes.
- Customer Clearing statistics reporting.
Achieve the benefits of the BEST Remit Module for your customer clearing in SAP:
- Time and cost savings
- Efficient and automated
- No interfaces or duplicated data
- No logging into other systems
- Same SAP security controls and audit trails
- Same IT infrastructure
Learn more about the power of the BEST GL Clearing Module and you can also automate your General Ledger reconciliations using BEST General Ledger Reconciliation Software