Vendor Reconciliation in SAP will save labour and costs thanks to our BEST Vendor Statement Reader.
Now there’s no need to import creditor statements manually into SAP. With the Vendor Reconciliation Statement Reader in SAP, you can automate this process and enjoy all the benefits, from time to cost savings.
- Vendor statements can come in any template or layout. The Vendor Statement Reader module can read an email inbox (e.g. email@example.com) for PDFs, Excel spreadsheets.
- Paper vendor statements and scans can be also loaded via the tool’s OCR engine, however, with reduced accuracy. A plug and play system specifically configured to read supplier statements.
- If a vendor statement does not have sufficient information for SAP to produce the vendor reconciliation report, a user cockpit in SAP allows for management and re-processing of exceptions.
- With standard BEST functionality you can load statements via EDI, upload Excel or text files and use BEST SAP’s “copy and capture” function for small statements.
- Vendor matching in SAP is automatically performed and the vendor reconciliation report is immediately available.
With the Vendor Reconciliation Statement Reader in SAP, you can automate this process and enjoy all the benefits, from time to cost savings
Read more about automated Creditor Reconciliations in BEST SAP using the BEST AP Module.