Don’t waste expensive resource time with tedious and time-consuming tasks such as manual clearing. With the BEST GL Clearing Module, open item clearing in SAP can now be done automatically with large volumes across multiple companies and account types, without having to post additional entries, make mass changes to references or change any configuration.
How BEST GL Clearing Works
- The GL Clearing Module functionality automatically matches and clears open items by user defined criteria on any account field.
- Clearing criteria is flexible and is user defined as required – no configuration changes needed.
- As clearing criteria is flexible, clearing is not constrained by the SAP standard configuration setting per chart of accounts. This allows for multiple iterations of clearing criteria to be used for each clearing selection.
- References can be modified to ensure consistency for matching– i.e. removing special characters or leading zeros.
- Functionality is available to automatically search and match references across multiple different SAP fields i.e. references don’t have to be in the same field to be matched.
- Manual grouping can be done easily on-line items or even on total lines.
- The user friendly ALV output display allows for fields to be added and used for clearing easily. Again, no configuration changes are required.
- Easily upload line items from excel or the clipboard into the clearing module for processing. Therefore, any recons or matching performed in excel can easily be cleared in SAP by loading and processing it via the GL Clearing Module.
- Using the GL Clearing Module allows users to clear the same account within a company code simultaneously and negates the limitation of system locks in standard SAP.
- The GL Clearing Module uses a 2-stage clearing process which allows for items that are matched to be moved to a separate workspace so that just the unreconciled items remain.
Accounting staff should not waste their time with manual clearing. Let BEST GL clearing take care of your open items and free up your accounting staff to manage your actual reconciling items.