Perform creditor statement reconciliations in SAP and stop manual recons.
If you are still ticking paper statements, and heavily reliant on tedious (and often inaccurate) spreadsheet reconciliations, but your organisation uses SAP – you can easily rather use SAP to automate and control your reconciliations. Simply move away from manual processing and maximise your existing SAP investment to automate these essential reconciliations!
Watch this short video and see how to automate this process inside of SAP.
The advantages of automatic creditor statement reconciliations in SAP over your current manual process are numerous.
- Save time. You’ll spend less time matching amounts and more time resolving queries.
- Save money. Reduce your supplier spend by reconciling every supplier and only paying what you should, when you should, and by collecting credits and discounts.
- Get an accurate picture. You’ll improve your audit controls and management reporting.
- Go completely paperless:
- Original supplier statements are stored in the system.
- Creditor reconciliations for any historical date are always available.
- You can approve supplier reconciliations online in SAP – no printing and signing.
- You can automatically email supplier reconciliation reports to suppliers.
- You’ll also save on paper costs.
Automate supplier statement reconciliations and do them directly in SAP to quickly achieve all the benefits. And because BEST is built and certified for SAP, you can rely on its trusted and proven performance. Find out more on how BEST AP works and why BEST is better than any other vendor reconciliation tool.
From now on you’ll no longer have to import creditor statements manually into SAP. Regardless of the format, BEST SAP’s vendor reconciliation statement reader does it all for you.
Find out how to automate supplier statement reconciliations using BEST’s Vendor Statement Reader