Download the Full Newsletter on GL and Vendor Statement Reconciliation in SAP with BEST for March 2022 here.
- CASE STUDIES/EVENTS
- CERTIFICATIONS & ADVANCES
- INDUSTRY & COUNTRY LISTING
- CLIENT LISTING
Upcoming Case Studies and Events with BEST:
- Mastering SAP conference – 12 April 2022
Consol Glass will be presenting on how they have benefitted from automating customer account clearing in SAP with the BEST Remit module. Implemented in under 3 months, Consol Glass is auto posting remittances to customer accounts since January 2022.
If you receive high volumes of customer payments, or receive large remittance files, that result in time consuming customer account allocations – then this session will be invaluable to see how this process can be revolutionised. More info and tickets here: https://www.masteringsapconferences.com/3in1/
- SAP Australia User Group & Enterprise Wide – Webinar 30 June 2022.
Foodstuffs South Island, a large retailer in New Zealand, will be sharing their implementation project experience of the BEST Vendor Recons module which took place in 2020.
Foodstuffs South Island will be presenting and fielding questions.
Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enterprise Wide is a BEST reseller in the Australia/ New Zealand region.
New implementations and updates since our last Newsletter in September 2021:
- AfriSam (SA) live with GL Recons and Clearing modules since September 2021. BEST AP (Vendor Recons) and Debtors Remit modules are also in place at AfriSam.
- Amka (SA) live and using BEST Debtors Remit and Remittance Reader modules since August 2021. Amka also uses the BEST AP (Vendor Recons) and BEST Statement Reader modules.
- Consol Glass (SA) implemented BEST Debtors Remit in 3 months end of 2021 and have been live since January 2022. Consol Glass also uses the BEST AP (Vendor Recons) module.
- Pepkor (SA) 3 phase implementation of BEST AP and BSP modules across the Group: Phase 1 and Phase 2 Go Live took place in November 2021. Phase 3 UAT is planned for April 2022. BEST Statement Portal allows suppliers to upload their statements into a Web Portal for submission and validation prior to BEST Reconciliation.
- Partner G3G (UK) implemented their first BEST AP project at Nestlé (Global) with BEST playing a supporting role. Go Live took place in September 2021.
- AngloGold Ashanti’s BEST AP expansion to 5 AGA country sites (SA; Guinea; Ghana; Tanzania and Australia) using BEST is complete with all live on BEST during last few months of 2021. AGA Australia also uses the BEST Statement Reader module for automated statement reading and reconciliations.
- Distell (SA) implemented and live with BEST AP and BEST Statement Reader modules since February 2022 with project close out on track for March 2022.
- Gold Fields (SA) uses the BEST AP (Vendor Recons) module and is expanding the process to include the BEST Statement Reader module. The project is currently underway with Build in progress. Go Live is planned for May 2022.
- CSH (SA) is implementing BEST AP and BEST Statement Portal alongside their new SAP implementation. Build is currently underway and the implementation plan is aligned to the SAP project.