VENDOR AND GL RECONCILIATIONS IN SAP WITH BEST SOFTWARE
CERTIFICATION & RECENT ADVANCES
BEST GL Clearing & GL Recons Module Enhancements:
- Out of Tolerance and residual item totals now displayed.
- Comparable Balance functionality available per Currency Type.
- Intercompany Matrix Combinations can be approved as individual Reconciliations.
- Trading Partner included as an Intercompany Matrix Attribute.
- Comparable Balance Tolerance available for small differences.
- Approvers Per Strategy Master Data setting to control approvers for all level per strategy.
- Bank Statement Balance check can be set to identify latest statement balance.
- Approval Program Error Log now available to easily identify reasons why Reconciliations not displayed for User Approval.
- Mass Update of Reason Codes functionality available.
- Sub Account settings now set per Chart of Accounts.
BEST AP & BSR Module Enhancements:
- The AP & BSR modules are now available in French, Portuguese & Spanish.
- BEST IDoc statement processing now caters for more fields to be loaded via the IDoc.
- Multiple VIM Tools Processing – This development caters for the processing of multiple VIM sources into the /BST1/VIM_RBKP table. Entries are now stamped with the VIM Source system.
- The emailing option for “Contact Persons” has been enhanced to now email to multiple emails maintained via standard SAP “Contact Persons”.
- New DMS functionality is now available to allow for dynamic URL derivation.
BEST BSR OCR Enhancements:
- The email body can be incorporated as part of statement to assist with document identification.
- Emails processed can now be restricted to a specific domain as a valid sender.
- Excel statements containing multiple sheet will automatically be separated into individual documents.
- The current status of background processes now visible from the Web interface.
- Enhancements to date filtering to manage range of documents displayed.
- Interactive record counts available in the overview display screen.
- Enhanced data management on header and line fields.
- Enhanced help lists available for master data.
- Multiple environments can now be catered for where the OCR solution can send output to separate SAP instances.
- Enhanced management for separate business units within the same OCR solution.
- Feedback via Email to allocated team members or to the person who sent the email on the status of the documents received.
Download the Full Newsletter on BEST Vendor and GL Reconciliations in SAP for September 2020 here.