Download the Full Newsletter on GL and Vendor Reconciliations in SAP with BEST for September 2021 here.
- CERTIFICATION & RECENT ADVANCES ON GL AND VENDOR RECONCILIATIONS IN SAP WITH BEST
- CONFERENCES/TALKS – 2021
- BEST GL MODULES – PROJECTS
- BEST AP (Vendor Recons), BSR, BIR & BSP MODULES – PROJECTS
- INDUSTRY & COUNTRY LISTING
- CLIENT LISTING
BEST is now certified on S/4HANA 2020 and re-certified on NetWeaver 7.50.
BEST GL Clearing & GL Recons Module Enhancements:
- Two new additional fields, Posting Period & Fiscal Year, have been added to the Online Reconciliation report.
- The Bank Account Number, Account ID and Bank Account description can be added to the GL Recon PDF Output.
- The Recon Due Date now allows for “Fixed” days to be used as the deadline, in addition to also using Specific Factory Calendar Settings.
- A default display variant can now be assigned to a Recon Type that is applied to the Recon Report when accessed via the Hub and Approval Programs.
- Default selection variants can be saved per SAP User ID.
- 3 new Custom Fields are available to be used as additional Supplementary Data that can be added to Reconciliation Line Items (in addition to Reason Codes.) These 3 Custom Fields can be updated individually or via mass update functionality.
- A new Free Text field is available for update on a Reconciliation Line Item. This can also be updated individually or via mass functionality.
- The Finalised Reconciliation balance is now included on the Reconciliation Hub Report.
- 4 Additional Values are included on the Reconciliation Hub when using the “Line Item” Analysis selection, being: Opening Balance, Closing Balance, Movement and % Movement.
- An alternate GL Description can be applied to a GL Account to be reflected on the PDF Output.
- Bank Statement check can now be performed for multiple Bank Accounts when combined into one Reconciliation.
- New Master Data Option available to enable both Summarised Opening and Current Balances on a Reconciliation. This has massive performance improvements for large volume Reconciliations when detailed line items are not required (i.e. Stock Account Reconciliations.)
- A new “Recon Status” field is available that can be assigned at the time of approving a Reconciliation.
- The Comparable Balance Value and Approval Reason Code entered when approving a Reconciliation can be displayed on the PDF Output.
- An additional value field is now available in the Approval program that can be defined as per requirement.
- Additional GL Master Data attributes have been created that can be activated if required to allow for the assignment of Responsible Users for GL Accounts per Approval Level. These MD values can then be used as selection criteria within the Recon Hub and Approval Programs.
- Residual items can now be created with reason codes for items that exceed the clearing tolerance.
- The Residual Items can be updated automatically for multiple lines to allow for quicker updates and to eliminate manual updates.
BEST AP & BSR Module Enhancements:
- IDoc statement processing has been enhanced to include additional header and line item fields.
- The incomplete statements report indicates what statements are missing based on previous statements loaded. However, in some cases the account numbers are no longer used. Therefore, a new check is available to only report on current valid account numbers available on the sub statement table.
- The incomplete statements report has now been changed to a detailed Statement Status hub.
- Matching tolerances can now be configured separately for STMT to SAP, STMT to STMT & SAP to SAP.
- Statement SAP document automatic postings can now be reported on via the Statement Reconciliation Report.
- BEST was able to report on SAP duplicates. It is now possible to report on statement duplicates via the All Statement Fields report.
- BEST was able to report on Profit Center on the Statement Reconciliation Report, it is now also possible to report on Profit Center Group.
- A new matching log report is now available to report on matching errors.
- Multiple refinements on statement processing via BSR.
BEST BSR OCR Enhancements:
- Automatic parking of invalid documents identified.
- Solution available to manage passwords for password protected documents