Supplier statement reconciliations in SAP with BEST
In your mind, is the ability to reconcile supplier statements in SAP without someone to validate, match, fix and approve – nothing but a pure fairy-tale?
Then it is time to turn your AP staff into performers by increasing productivity. Empower AP staff to work more efficiently, error free, and faster. This will allow working on exceptions instead of boring manual processes.
Is the word total automation something you think at all possible?
- PDF statements? Excel statements? Electronic statements? Paper statements? No problem – these can all be read and loaded into SAP for reconciliation.
- Automatically match statement line items to your existing SAP documents & invoices. Not only are invoices matched but also parked documents, the GRIR, and any invoices still in Vendor Invoice Management Tools (Readsoft, Opentext etc.)
- Original supplier statement and report are both stored in SAP.
- Customize to your reporting requirements & offer full drilldown to the invoices or original documents.
- The reconciliation report can be emailed by the system to suppliers, flagging missing documentation and other unreconciled items.
This can happen instantly without much human intervention. To answer the question above, YES – supplier statements can reconcile themselves.
Make all stakeholders happy:
- Your IT department as this a SAP certified module and all done in one system
- Your AP staff no longer have to do manual processes
- Your suppliers who appreciate accurate reconciliation of all accounts and not only your top accounts and your auditors
Currently this is happening all around you. Don’t let manual processes outside of SAP as well as piles of paper & printing ruin your work day. Inject a fairy-tale in your procure to pay process and help your finance organisation thrive in the new digital economy.