AUTOMATED VENDOR & BALANCE SHEET RECONCILIATIONS IN SAP WITH BEST.
Our hearts go out to all affected and impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. BEST is working remotely to continue providing support and with projects underway.
More news in our Newsletter on SAP S/4HANA 1909 Certification, our BEST GL, AP & BSR Module functional advances and news on projects underway.
CERTIFICATION & RECENT ADVANCES
Latest Certification News:
- BEST is now certified for integration with SAP S/4HANA 1909 via the SAP integration scenario ABAP Add-On Deployment for SAPS/4HANA. Certificate #15665.
- BEST – Recent functional advances:
▪ Translation of core product to Portuguese & Spanish
BEST GL Clearing and Recons Module Enhancements:
• Optimisation of the Clearing program to be vastly quicker with large volumes of data.
• Inclusion of residual item clearing into the Clearing program to allow for residual items to be raised where applicable.
• Additional FI Currencies (Local Currency 2 and 3) added to the Reconciliation Report. These additional FI Currencies are also available
in the Comparable Balance checks.
• Enhancement of the Calendar usage with the Reconciliation deadline date to allow for accurate deadlines per reconciliation and monitoring
approvals with these expected deadlines.
• Enhanced Bank Reconciliations and interpretation of the SAP Bank Statement Balances.
BEST AP & BSR Module Enhancements:
• 3 rd Party Source System Processing:
Enhancements were applied to be able to reconcile external AP documents with the statement lines loaded into BEST in SAP. This requires that the external AP line items be uploaded in a text file format or via RFC to our new BEST table /BST1/BSIX which will function in the same manner as the standard SAP BSIK (Open Items) & BSAK (Cleared Items) tables. A new config option was created to activate vendors for the reconciliation to external AP documents.
As a standard BEST caters for the below:
• External SAP systems
• Any other 3rd Party Source system
New Master Data transactions were also created to map the external and SAP Vendor IDs, Company Codes, Document Types, debit/credit indicators.
Automate your supplier statement and balance sheet reconciliations in SAP. Learn more about our products here.
Download the Full Newsletter for March 2020 here.